This section presents tools to calculate the fire-exposed concrete properties. Properties covered are:
- Concrete Compressive Strength
- Concrete Strain at Peak Stress
- Initial Modulus of Elasticity of Concrete
- Unrestrained Thermal Concrete Strain
- Transient Concrete Strain
- Modulus of Rupture of Concrete
Simplex Engineering Inc. cannot be held liable for actual designs that follow information presented on this site. The design engineer must adhere to the rules governing practicing of professional engineering and follow the requirements of prevailing design standards, regulations, and codes of practice. Simplex Engineering Inc. will be delighted to discuss potential collaborations in structural engineering related projects. Please contact us to be informed about our services and associated fees.